Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 12: Famous Last Words

So this week has been really hectic for me. It might just be an end of the year thing, but it seems like everything has started to happen really fast. There just is not enough time in the day! I have not been giving this class as much attention as I should. I really need to finish up my third and fourth additions to my storybook but I keep on putting it off! Last weekend I was home for one of my brothers best friends weddings and I stayed home through Monday afternoon because my brothers both came home for the wedding. They are usually in New York and California, so it was a special thing for them to be home and I was not about to miss out on a second of that! But the result of me spending that extra time with them was that I did not publish anything new to my storybook last week! Ah! And I started to feel kind of sick and just unmotivated. I really think its the weather. Anyways, I am making a promise to myself (and my handy-dandy planner) that I am going to finish both posts to this week and get ahead on as much as possible!


I have a HUGE lab practical coming up the Monday after Thanksgiving break and I just know I am going to be stressing hard… and probably procrastinating a little because its freaking Thanksgiving and what else is anyone supposed to do but eat turkey and sleep? So the plan is to finish up/get ahead on as much as I can during this week and weekend. Fingers crossed.

Personal photo: This is what my Thanksgiving plate looked like last year!

I finished all of my commenting for this week earlier today and I just wanted to mention to anyone who is in our class reading this: Everyone has been doing so great. I can’t even put into words how much fun it is to watch everyone grow in their writing abilities and how creative some people have become in their stories! I just love it. Keep up the great work, everybody!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had to comment on this post because I am also fantasizing already about Thanksgiving goods, ha ha. I saw cranberries in the grocery store this week...

    And YES to your comment about watching everybody grow in their writing abilities: now you know why this class is so much fun for me to teach. Every semester, it's like magic: the creativity is new and wonderful to see every time! :-)

    ReplyDelete