Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week 9: Reading Diary A

Wow, this story has many more characters than the Ramayana; the names are more difficult to spell, as well. Keeping up with the story was difficult because I kept on confusing the names of characters. The spelling of most of the names was pretty similar too!

I hope that all of the separate plots will come together soon. It seems like nothing is really connected right now.

I was pretty pissed when Shantanu's first wife was drowning all of their babies. What a psycho. But then I just felt bad for the 8th baby that was forced to live its human incarnation out instead of re-joining heaven with it's brothers and sisters.

When Bhishma renounced his throne and his ability to have children for the sake of his father's happiness I felt bad for him. I wondered if he was honestly okay with losing all of that or if he was upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment