Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 13: Famous Last Words

This week has been very hectic and we have not even had class yet! My sororities formal date party is this Friday so I am trying to get everything done in advance so I do not have anything to worry about come Friday. I have an organic chemistry quiz this Friday, which is rather unfortunate because I wish I could just take the day off to relax from (what I am anticipating to be) a stressful week. This quiz is really important though. Our professor has agreed to use the best 2 out of 3 quizzes from the semester, so I have to do really well on this one. I also have to visit career services and have them critique my resume and submit the finalized version to one of my other classes by Wednesday. I have so much online Italian homework to complete on top of all of that. I do not expect to enjoy much sleep this week!
Here's a personal picture of my ochem textbook!




Other than my usual stress with school, I really do not have much else to comment on! I am really looking forward to our date party, but I am also (almost more) looking forward to getting this quiz over with! I want to have all of my work for this class completed by tomorrow. It was nice to have the snow day, and an extra day to complete our weekend assignments, but I spent most of today studying for ochem anyways.

My third post to my storybook has gone along great! I think that everyone who has read it is able to really envision my characters and get a better understanding of who those characters are and what is important to them. I had a friend read my storybook (so far) and she liked the blog posts even though she has no idea what the Ramayana or Mahabharata are! Sounds like good news to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment